Blogs that I follow

Friday, July 30, 2010

today

Ahh, finally... I thought it was going to be one of those all work and no play days! Roman and I started the day pretty late, waking up at about 10:30am. I know... it makes us sound pretty lazy, but this was after one of those nights. Roman decided that he didn't want his broccoli/acorn squash/sweet potato/b.milk puree. He opted for midnight, 4:30am, 6:30am snacks.
I ended up getting a lot of organizing done. However, after organizing my sewing and crocheting, doing all the laundry and dishes, sweeping the entire house, gathering items to be consigned and donating, and playing with Roman; I still feel like there are a million chores left undone and I have a list to prove it!

My list
  • Call Capital One (Did you know they charge an annual fee?!)
  • Copy two charts from The Vaccine Book (No need...they're on www.TheVaccineBook.com website)
  • order diapers
  • Ck. www.Etsy.com for bath products
  • research ingredients in bath products
  • Finish blog
  • Mail the mail
  • Make Roman a album
  • Finish sweater
  • Call to find out when Roman's dr. appt is (yes, I am that mom)
  • bookmark www.TheVaccineBook.com
  • bookmark www.CDC.com
  • clean house (for the most part)
  • finish diaper
  • buy yarn for sweater
Sometimes, I feel like the energizer bunny with some off brand batteries in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win