Blogs that I follow

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 1 - Recent Photo of Me


Recent photo of Roman (my son) and me. We went on a walk with friends, because Roman was screaming (literally) to get out! He ended up falling asleep in the sling with my hand as his pillow!
WHATEVER WORKS!







15 Facts about Me:
1-I love being a mom and wife. Those are the two most important roles in my life!
2-I also love being a daughter, sister, niece, cousin, friend, etc
3-I can not spell. (I spelled niece incorrectly before spell checking- IT IS THAT BAD!)
4-It annoys me when people don't speak their native language correctly. (However, I know everyone makes mistakes!)
5-I don't mind being there for people AT ALL, as long as the try to make positive changes in their life.
6-I recycle
7-I cloth diaper 90% of the time & am learning to make my own
8-I co-sleep and have since Roman was born and will probably continue until our next baby is born.
9-I breastfeed
10-I'm not big on having a TON of friends, rather having friends who mean a TON to me.
11-I enjoy working in small businesses or with individuals, and try to remain in contact long after I stop working with them.
12-I LOVE TEA & coffee, too
13-I do not have it all figured out & I enjoy learning
14-I LOVE to cook and bake (but on my terms)!
15- I crochet, sew, and craft. I am a NERD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win