Blogs that I follow

Saturday, July 2, 2011

PIZZA

I could devour an entire homemade pizza, and have on a few occasions!

However, I don't always have time to let dough rise. So, I'm forced to make frozen pizzas (gasp) for a quick meal. Being that I am such a freak about the meat that my family consumes and am overly concerned about the amount of veggies we get in, I HAD to come up with a healthier alternative to just a brick hard frozen generic pizza with antibiotic-treated meat and practically no vegetables.

The result: Frozen Cheese Pizza with freshly cooked bacon, left over chicken and vine ripe tomatoes, sliced mushroom, organic spinach, arugula, goat cheese, hand-grated Parmesan, sprouts, salt & pepper; garden-picked basil, and cilantro!

With a cold glass of organic milk, I'm in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win