Blogs that I follow

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 7 - The Biggest Impact

A Picture of Someone
that has the Biggest Impact on You


A year and half ago, I would have had to say my husband, Fabian.
He has taught me the true meaning of love.
He believes in me, even at times when I question my ability.
I know that I can trust him and can always depend on him.
He tells me the truth, even when I don't want to hear it.
He respects himself. Therefore, others respect him.
He is selfless and caring.
He is patient
and
He is an incredible Father.


Since then, I have had my son, Roman.
Roman has made a greater impact on my life than I thought humanly possible.
From the moment I thought I was pregnant, he has 
affected every moment in every day (and night)!
He is my hopes and dreams all rolled into one little person.
He is my ray of sunshine always keeping a smile on my face and
I think I have laughed more in the past 6 months
than I have in the 23 years before him.

These two guys are my world!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win